Up your snack game by creating fun and nutritious snack boards or snack charcuteries. These snack boards are a great way to add healthy veggies, fruit, and protein to your diet. And are perfect for movie nights, to watch the big game with friends or for family Easter parties. If you don’t have big cutting board, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or use a platter. Also consider adding fruit chews, like Superberries Aronia berry Gummy Chews for extra healthy nutrition. Here’s 7 ingredient ideas to create super snack boards.
Fruits are a wonderful addition to your snack board. They deliver important nutrients and keep you full longer.
- Sliced Apples
- Craisins or Raisins
- Dried Fruit, like Apricots, Mangos, or Banana Chips
- Sliced Kiwi
- Sliced Strawberries
Veggies have all the nutrition power of fruit but are lower in calories. Add some delicious dips.
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Sweet Peppers
Cheese adds additional protein to your board. Slice or cube the cheese if appropriate and place them by the crackers. If you are watching calories, consider low-fat alternatives. Add a variety of cheeses to your boards.
- Aged Cheddar
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Blue Cheese
Crackers & Chips:
No Snack board is complete without the crunch of the crackers and chips. Opt for whole grain for extra fiber.
- Pita Chips
- Tortilla Chips
- Triscuit Crackers
- Veggie Chips
- Wheat Thins
Gummy Chews and Trail Mix
Add that gummy texture and a mix of snacks by adding Gummy Chews and Trail Mix to your snack boards. Gummies, like Superberries Aronia berry Gummies can add additional nutrients like antioxidants and trail mixes depending on the ingredients can add protein and vitamins from nuts and dried fruit.
- Superberries Aroniaberry Gummy Chews
- Assorted Fruit Gummies
- Omega 3 Trail Mixes - dried sweetened cranberries, pepitas, walnuts, almonds, pecans, and pistachios
- Antioxidant Trail Mix – almonds, cashews, pecans, blueberries, cranberries
- High Energy Trail Mix – pineapple, banana chips, coconut flakes, cranberries, walnuts, cashews, papaya
- Tropical Trail Mix - banana chips, dried papaya, raisins, dried pineapple, dried cranberry, golden raisins, cashews, and almonds.
Dips & Spreads
Add more protein and veggies to the mix in the form of your dips.
- Greek Yogurt Dips – Sweet or Savory
- Peanut Butter
- Ranch or any chip dip
Protein and Peanuts
Protein is important in your diet to help your body repair cells and make new ones. It also helps fuel your energy and carry oxygen through your body in your blood. Look to plants, dairy, and meats for your protein source for your snack board.
- Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts
- Greek Yogurt Mixed with Superberries Aronia berry Concentrate
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Lean Cold Meat Rolls with Cream Cheese
- Beef Jerky
- Cooked Tofu
- Avocado and Broccoli (High Protein Veggies)