The internet is a goldmine of information to help us develop our interests, but sometimes its vastness can be daunting. If you are looking for support on your wellness journey, whether physical, mental, or spiritual, you can find it there. To get you started, we’ve found 7 of the best health and wellness blogs for you to try.
1. Yoga with Adriene is a delightful blog no matter what your fitness level. Adriene and her dog Benji create yoga videos on a variety of topics such as yoga for the bones, prenatal yoga, or yoga for celebration. She designs each to be done almost anywhere (including yoga for the airport) and adaptable to any level of practitioner. Most of the posts on her blog include a video and a short, written explanation, though there are some longer posts. The blog contains more than 10 years of videos and some yoga challenges.
2. If you are interested in learning a lot about health and wellness, check out the American Council on Exercise (ACE) blog. ACE is a nonprofit exercise professional and health coach certification organization, but you don’t have to be a pro to benefit from their blog. They provide nearly 20 different categories of health and exercise information from active aging to nutrition to women’s health. Under each category, you will find blog posts by experts in their areas, and the exercise blogs often include videos to help you achieve correct form.
3. If you are a working parent trying to balance life, Fit Bottomed Girls might be the blog to help you achieve your goals. This blog site includes posts on the topics Fitness, Mamas, Eats, and Zen. They also host a podcast and a coaching section with posts to help motivate you. The blog is bright, fun, and inspirational.
4. If you’re interested in a blog full of information in a streamlined form, the Born Fitness blog is for you. This blog provides fitness and nutrition information from experts for everyone from the beginner to the hardcore bodybuilder. They also share delicious, healthy recipes with photographs and easy-to-follow steps. You can sign up for a free weekly newsletter. They also have options to purchase fitness programs from experts or to apply for a personal trainer for a fee.
5. If you are looking for a blog to inspire your weekly menus, take a look at Fit Foodie Finds. It is a female-run food website that provides delicious, healthy, fun recipes that have easy-to-find ingredients and easy-to-follow steps. One fantastic feature is under the Recipes tab; you can search by Method, Meal, Season, Dietary, or Meat. So, if you want to use your new air fryer, look under Method for air fryer recipes and you will find more than 2 dozen recipes for everything from vegetables to meats. If you have a guest coming with dietary restrictions, you’ll find recipes to help you make a delicious meal under Dietary.
6. Healthline has created a general wellness blog that covers nutrition, sleep, mental health, fitness, and product reviews. This really is a one-stop blog for almost any health and wellness topic that interests you, from topics that affect mothers to issues surrounding aging to explanations of vaccines. You can even read reviews of bedsheets.
7. Tiny Buddha, founded in 2009, is a blog site that focuses on mindfulness and using ancient wisdom to improve your everyday life. They have blog posts dedicated to topics ranging from happiness and fun to letting go to purpose and passion. They also provide inspirational quotes and memes and a forums section in which you can interact with others and ask questions.
No matter which path your health journey takes, remember that the Superberries blog and newsletter are also here to support you. We provide health information and amazing recipes to inspire you and make your meals even healthier.