Posted by Superberries on 7/10/2017 to Aronia Berry Recipes
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup water or coconut water
- 1/8 fresh pineapple (or ½ cup of frozen pineapple)
- 1/2 frozen banana (optional to use a slightly green banana)
1 tbsp shredded coconut
1 handful of ice
1-2 tsp. rice malt or maple syrup (optional)
- Add 1/2 cup of aroniaberries after the original ingredients to make a beautiful two tone smoothie.
- Wash all produce well.
- Remove rind and chop the pineapple.
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend on high for 45 – 60 seconds until smooth.
- Pour half into two glasses.
- Add 1/2 cup of Aroniaberries to the rest of the smoothie mixture in the blender. Blend.
- Top the smoothie glasses with the Aroniaberry mixture.
Source: Reboot with JoeSave